Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great Malcom Reed is Back With JT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great Malcom Reed is Back With JT

Malcom Reed is one of the most respected men in barbecue and his many videos make him a genuine YouTube Star.

A barbecue hobbyist, he started competing in 2002 and it didn’t take long for it to develop into a full-blown addiction. His love for BBQ inspired him to build his website, his YouTube channel, and a podcast where he shares new recipes and promotes the BBQ lifestyle. He loves to grill a perfect medium-rare steak, and he always enjoys firing up the smoker for a slab of ribs, but whole hog has to be his favorite thing to cook. "Smoking a hog is a long process, it takes a lot of know-how and it’s a lot of fun to cook. There is nothing quite like cooking a 150 pound hog and having it turn out perfect."

HowToBBQRight is his full-time business. He runs it with his wife, Rachelle and every week they make a new YouTube video, create a new recipe, record a podcast, and he has a line of Killer Hogs rubs and sauces that he sells around the nation.

He has more than 40 different brands of grills and smokers in his yard in a Memphis suburb, but don’t ask him which is his favorite. He says that’s like picking a favorite child. We don’t know how, but he still finds time to compete on the BBQ circuit with his team, Killer Hogs. But his real business is to be a constant student of ‘Que.

Big fan of Malcom Reed, when I can't find the answer here his YouTube vids are go to.

Comment

Besides good recipes and ideas, he is just enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Top notch. Watch him and listen to him weekly. Buy his products and often prepare his recipes. A huge fan.

Comment

Been watching him for a long time, enjoy his easy to follow recipes and he does have fun with it.

Comment

As I have often said here, previous-like, I think Very Highly of Malcom, an have much Respect fer him.

I watch him frequently.

He is very enjoyable to watch, an quite skilled. Win-Win Deal, fer me!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 1, 2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Malcom Reed is back, Glad to hear that. Youtube videos are top notch.

Comment

Been a fan of Malcom since rite after I joined the pit. His Smoked Mac @ Cheese his a hit every where I take it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here