Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malcom Reed, King of YouTube! Interview With Jeff Tracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Liebers
    replied
    love Malcom!

Leave a comment:

• Bluegill
    replied
    Have followed Malcom for a long time!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    He's the real deal. Some day we'll get him turned on to medium rare brisket, the only thing I ever saw him turn his nose up to.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Great to have him aboard. This is THE place!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Hear! Hear!

Leave a comment:

• ColonialDawg
    replied
    I love Malcom’s YouTube Channel and his Killer Hogs BBQ Rub is my go-to. Great to have him as a partner here. Welcome Malcom!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Never miss one of his podcasts. I have learned more about this wonderful hobby between you Meat Head this forum and Malcolm Reed than any other resource combined. This is great news!
    Last edited by DavidNorcross; December 2, 2019, 04:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Some great stuff by Malcom.
    Thanks for posting this Meathead Sooo looking to meeting up with you and Malcom and so many others from the Pitmaster’s club.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Whoot whoot!

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    If you listen to him talk about "Jolene" (his Jambo pit) I think his wife even sounds jealous...

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    And he has a big knife! 🕶

• Ricardo
    replied
    Excellent news for all of us to have Malcom Reed be part of this venue.
    I’ve followed several of his YouTube recipes and have achieved excellent results.

I’ve noticed that the best of the best don’t have secrets. The best of the best openly share and give clear instructions and divulge ingredients without hesitation. That’s a testament to their knowledge, confidence, willingness to pass along what they know and its in their DNA to approach things with a positive outlook in life. That of course applies to many other things, not just BBQ.

Thank you,
    Ricardo

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    replied
    Sounds Great!!! A man that can make a mean whole hog!!! When you say "partner" care to elaborate?

Leave a comment:

• hogdog6
    replied
    Malcom ROCKS!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Sold!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here