Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Video: Big Poppa's Sweet Money Hot Pork Steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Video: Big Poppa's Sweet Money Hot Pork Steaks

Kick up the flavor with Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Hot Pork Steaks recipe! Enjoy this Pitmaster Club exclusive video of Sterling "Big Poppa" Ball of Big Poppa Smokers as he grills up this uncommon but delicious cut of pork!

valid approach. Happy no one said St. Louis style, as I'd never seen one cut that thick in St. Louis. But looks great.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      I am with you on the thickness. I haven’t done one in a while, but I remember them being about 3/4.” I’ve smoked them, wrapped, seared and sauced, but I think they are Eve dry bit as good just cooking them over high heat and saucing.

I can taste it, and it’s delicious.

Small nit to pick: all kamados work the same. If your kamado is giving you creosote smoke, you’re not using it correctly. I’m sure this guy knows more about bbq than I have time enough left in my life to learn. But I did learn how to avoid creosote smoke in my kamado.

Comment

I just yesterday received an order of "Thick Coppa Pork Steak" from Wild Fork. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these are cut from the "money muscle" of a pork butt? Anyway, I think these will be great done in this hot and fast way. I will report back when I get around to doing them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here