Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 185 - "The What Are You Thankful For - Thanksgiving Day" Show - November 28, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 185 - "The What Are You Thankful For - Thanksgiving Day" Show - November 28, 2019

The call went out to EVERYONE...however, only a few answered the bell to call in and let us know what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving 2019! So, to those who called...THANK YOU!! Back to your regularly scheduled Pitcasts next week!

Last edited by BBQCentralShow; December 2, 2019, 10:41 AM.

Thankful for the guy's who gave a shout out.

Comment

Thanks for the cast BBQCentralShow
      Good initiative, i was hoping a few more would participate on this.. Let's try this again for christmas aswell..
      Cheers

Comment

I missed the call in. I wrote it at home and didn’t print it out. It was really sappy. I do want to thank you all here. I am certainly a better cook because of you all. More importantly, am a better person. Friendship is really developed by personal interaction. It’s why I don’t have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Here however, I find that you all are genuine people who buck the trends of the internet. I feel like this place gives a place to go where I can converse, share and feel good. Here is to you all. Thanks you all for giving.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right sir. That was really Sappy.

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Well put tbob4

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          Would have been better in a call...you are now on probation!

Thank you Greg for making me sound better, although I still think I sucked, than I thought I did. Yeah I know I kinda mumble and drag on when I talk. But that’s what sometimes happens as you get older. 😂😂
        Hopefully you can do this again with more response.
        There are sooo many great members here that can help make this place even better.
        Peace everyone.
        Steve B.

Comment

Wow. Easy money Greg. Congrats on 185.
          ahhhh shucks Steve. You make me blush.

Comment

Greg

Steve B is a walking censorship of a beep. Every other wordis @&$Beeeeeeepp$&@. He’s a bad influence on me. A damn fine cook too!

Comment

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely LMFAO Homey.
            Love ya my brother.

Lol HouseHomey Peace and pork. Although I'm only a 2nd responder (hospital emergency worker) I will take the unassigned thanks and a big thanks back. First responders like Elton's BBQ are underpaid and overworked and far far far underappreciated.

Sorry Greg that I didn't call in. But I don't believe in being thankful only 1 day of the year, it's a daily thing! Love you all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here