Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 182 - "The Malcom Reed Interview, Part I" - November 7, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 182 - "The Malcom Reed Interview, Part I" - November 7, 2019

Say hello to one of the newest member of the Pitmaster Club Forum, This is a special 2 part series...this week we do the deep dive on Malcom...NEXT week he answers all of your question...YES, all of them!! Keep an eye out for Malcom as he pops in and out here in the Pitmaster Club too...he's very busy answering a TON of emails already but you just might see him here too!!

Oh yeah and I also have a.... oh and I just remembered I have a..... lol... love it! Plus my guess is he is lucky enough to make them tax deductions!

Can't wait to hear next week's part 2.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I enjoyed that immensely. Can't hardly wait for Part 2. Thanks BBQCentralShow

Comment

Thanks for doing this interview Greg. I've listened to Malcom and his wife's podcast since the beginning and followed his recipe themes for several years, even going back to his earlier YouTube videos. I still hunt and search for his recipes, they've been of great inspiration to my barbecuing. Glad he's decided to be a contributor to this site, makes this ever growing community even more relevant in the bbq world.

Comment

Thanks Greg. Looking forward to the next part 2 and learning more about him.

Comment

I really enjoyed this. I wish my BBQ skills matched your interviewing skills. Really well done.

Comment

Great interview. Looking forward to the many great things that will grow out of the Meathead-Malcom relationship.

Comment

• Polarbear777
                  Polarbear777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smoked M&Ms?

"I can't get rid of Joelene...that's crazy talk!"

Comment

Sounds like a down to earth BBQin regular guy. Cool! Next week oughta be interesting.
                  Especially if’n he deals with the Wibs Controversy.
                  Last edited by FireMan; November 8, 2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Great interview, Greg, I enjoy both Amazing Ribs and How to BBQ right, so I am looking forward to the future. I am glad Malcom is as down to earth as he seems on his videos

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here