Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 180- "The Mark Garetz - Blasphemy Ribs Interview" - October 17, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 180- "The Mark Garetz - Blasphemy Ribs Interview" - October 17, 2019

mgaretz takes his turn on the hot seat this week and tells us all about his journey in live fire. He also breaks down his donation to the world of BBQ...the "Blasphemy Ribs" recipe that has been around for a few years, but recently, has seen a surge in popularity and positive feedback. Learn all about it on this edition of the Pitcast!

Lookin forward to listenin, after work!

Comment

Looking forward to this. When I first heard of publishing member's recipes, that was the first one I thought of.

Comment

Good interview Mark, I like having this with your roll out of the ribs recipe !!!

Comment

Great interview Mark & Greg!

Mark - Thank you for bringing this recipe to The Pit. It took me back to my high school days (39 or so years ago) and my future FIL would grill babybacks individually and then braise them in a pan of sauce on the grill. He would finish them up by tossing them back on the grates to glaze up the sauce. I must say while the methods are similar, I much prefer your method!

Thanks again!

Comment

Cool. I’ve had a hankerin’ to commit some blasphemy. This just might get me off my duff to go do it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here