Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 177- An Interview With "Sam The Cooking Guy " - September 26, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 177- An Interview With "Sam The Cooking Guy " - September 26, 2019

This time around I have a conversation with my brother in food, Sam Zien (Sam The Cooking Guy). In the next 30min or so we cover many topics to include his restaurant (Not Not Tacos), the state of cauliflower, if the term Aioli is pretentious, his mistake about prime rib and the bone, what he ate in Germany, what he ate in Japan and his new Santa Maria style grill being built...always fun to chat with Sam!

Can't wait to check this out.

Comment

BBQCentralShow Another great interview Greg! Thank you for busting Sam's chops about the bones on prime rib. When my wife and I were watching that episode we were both saying, "That's not true Sam". Ha! The next time you have him on, ask him when he is going to use his Caliber Kamado for something other than a rotisserie recipe. Personally we think it's just a prop and he's scared to use it.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
        BBQCentralShow commented
        Editing a comment
        I know he has a Traeger in the mix too. He loves the fire basket (so do I) and built in rotis...I would love to have it as well! LOL!

Greg you're making friends in high places! Lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here