Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 186 - Holidays with "Sam The Cooking Guy" Interview - December 5, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 186 - Holidays with "Sam The Cooking Guy" Interview - December 5, 2019

Food Celebrity, Sam The Cooking Guy, sat down with me to talk about some new business stuff that he has going on but we also talked about his experience with Beyond Burger, his thoughts on plant based proteins and he also shares what items he is suggesting for people looking to give their loved ones some gifts! Always a fun conversation when Sam takes part...enjoy!

Oh geez, so now Sam is going to start branding his steaks? Ha! I think what he needs for the holidays is a giant first aid kit!

Love the interview, Greg! Keep up the great work!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought about getting one...than I thought against it directly after that. Seems like a cool gift until I realized it's not that cool!

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      They are pretty cool. I gave one to my wife's boss a couple years ago for the holidays. It is a true ego stroker when you're entertaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here