Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 136 - "Meathead answers YOUR questions (Part I)" - December 13, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 136 - "Meathead answers YOUR questions (Part I)" - December 13, 2018

Welcome to part 2 of a 3 part Pitcast. This week Meathead starts to answer the questions you posted a few weeks back. If you don;'t hear yours this week...IT WILL be on the Pitcast next week! Thanks for posting these and I hope you enjoy the answers!!

Greg and Meathead-I enjoyed that a lot! Thanks for doing the Pitcast.

Comment

As I check now Kevin is ahead of us again. He's 6th we're 7th.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions Meathead , I realize it's tough to answer too many. Will be patient on the future meat-up, I realize the logistics can be difficult. One thing to keep in mind, you have hundreds of us, many of whom are retired, who would be glad to volunteer at least some of their time to do mundane admin type stuff to help the cause. I think a lot of guys (including myself) want to step out of the virtual world and put faces to names.

Also agree 100% with the photography comments. Some of the meat candy shots are pretty remarkable !!!

Keep up the good work Greg !!

Comment

Everyone should try to make the show on Tuesday nights. We have a live chat going on during the broadcast. It would be great to see some Pitmaster Club Members jump in on the chat!

Comment

Thank you Greg, for these. Spinaker, I will check out Tuesday night!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here