Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitCast Episode 105 - "Competition BBQ w/ CandySueQ" Interview - May 3, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PitCast Episode 105 - "Competition BBQ w/ CandySueQ" Interview - May 3, 2018

This week was SUPPOSED to be a brisket round table...but it just didn't happen this go around. But I will continue to work on it for next week. However, in replacement...I have a competition BBQ interview done with our very own CandySueQ . Few have as much time in to the competition scene as Candy does...in fact, she was the President of the KCBS not TOO long ago. We cover things you need to know going to to this hobby, how to cook some meat, how things have changed over the years and MUCH more!! ENJOY!

Last edited by BBQCentralShow; May 3, 2018, 08:11 AM.

Thanks so much for the glimpse behind the curtain CandySueQ . Good interview Greg.

I used to be in the youth baseball business, had a training facility, over 150 kids in the program. We competed in tournaments all over the country, sometimes won but mostly did not. Baseball is a game of failure, if you are succeeding 30% of the time your are one of the best. Regardless it's the competitive juices and the competition that drives that sport. I see competitive cooking as a sport very much in the vain of any other sport. It's all about the competitive juices, not necessarily the meat juices.

Comment

Great episode Greg and CandySueQ !

Candy I greatly appreciate your knowledge and expertise and that you took the time to share with us.

Comment

Thanks for the podcast, made for some great listening while grilling for cinco de mayo

Comment

BBQCentralShow CandySueQ Thanks, to both of ya!
          This was, easily, one of th best interviews Ive heard, thus far!
          Y'all set th bar pretty high, this time!

Comment

Great interview, and she was spot on about CBJ class food being served Lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here