Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 87 - The "clb239" interview - December 28, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQCentralShow
    commented on 's reply
    Now THAT is funny!!

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Great interview, as always clb239 BBQCentralShow
    Very enjoyable, so nice to get to know ya' better, Chris!
    Many thanks to both!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    clb239, (greg) Rempe, BBQCentralShow, Great Job Fellers a Little BBQ History, a Little Virginia History and a World of Wisdom From Two Afficiandos of "The Pit❗" Informative and Eductional, It Don't Get No Better IMHOP‼ Greg, I Share Your Opinion on Grass Fed Vs Grain Finished Beef❗ I'll take Beef Finished on Small Grains, Wheat Screenings, Barley or Oats over Grass Finished or Corn Finished‼ 🎊 🎉 "HAPPY NEW YEARS❗" 🎉 🎊 🍾 From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; December 28, 2017, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    As always another great interview!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I've always thought how great it'd be to hang with Greg, never thought to say it though 😊

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    I have contact info for Mr Rempe's publicist should anyone need it : )

Leave a comment:

• Eugene A
    replied
    I wasn't suggesting that you were fishing for anything. It just seems to me that you're more accessible than the other celebrities.

Leave a comment:

• BBQCentralShow
    commented on 's reply
    Currently....NO...LOL!! I'm not fishing for it either by the way.

• Eugene A
    replied
    Greg: Just curious -- have any of your guests ever selected you as the barbecue personality they'd like to meet?

Leave a comment:

• Episode 87 - The "clb239" interview - December 28, 2017

This week I chat it up with clb239 and learn all about where he's from, what cookers he has and more! But first...a quick look at some top news stories. Enjoy!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here