Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 79 - "PaulsTheRibList" Interview - November 2, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 79 - "PaulsTheRibList" Interview - November 2, 2017

In this installment of the PitCast, we get to learn all about PaulstheRibList!! How did he get into BBQ, what does he do for a living...how many cookers does he have?? All will be revealed in this episode of the Pitcast!!

PaulstheRibList, (greg), BBQCentralShow, Outstanding Gents‼️ Paul, I figured when You were Talking about Catching and Frying Shrimp You were going to Provide us Poor Old Northern Boys & Girls a Proper Ditch Bug Recipe❓ I had the opportunity to Partake In a Boil with Some Local People in Lake Charles LA one time❗️👍👍👍👍👍 We are Fortunate Here in Fargo, Fabian Seafood, Galveston TX, Flys Fresh Gulf Shrimp, Picked Crab Meat,
    & Shucked Oysters into MPLS/St Paul and its trucked Fresh To Us❗️ Expensive But GOOD‼️ I know that I along with the Rest of "The Pit" wish You Nothing but Good Fortune‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍 🤗😇🤗 I figured I'd add the Pic of the Northern Version of a Low Country Boil for You to Laugh At❗️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	405305Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	775.8 KB ID:	405304Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	751.1 KB ID:	405303Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	670.9 KB ID:	405302

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Shoot I'd take that seafood boil any day and I live on the Gulf Coast !!!

Wow Paul, you talk about hanging with interesting people, I was thinking you might be one to hang with as well !!! I'm assuming you're somewhere around Lake Charles area, about 2 hours from here in Houston. Love to hear your successes with BBQ cooking turned business, I'm just a backyard guy but have fantasies about large cooks. Anyway great story, enjoyed hearing it.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      PaulstheRibList commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, make the trip one Saturday!

We go to Houston every 60 days for something. We can plan a meet up at a BBQ Joint; lots of good ones in Houston

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Any time brother, I work real close to Pinkerton's, best in the City imho.

Great interveiw Paul. It was great to finally hear your voice after all these years!

Very interesting story! It would appear you have become the go to BBQ joint in Louisiana.

Thanks for sharing your time with us.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, my friend!

Awesome story Paul!! Great interview again, Greg -- keep up the great work!

Comment

wow greg another great guy that is fun to listen to and gather info from ,thanks paul because as a rookie it's always nice to here from the people that have started out small and had the attitude and willingness to go for a idea they have. thanks again Paul,, and Greg you are the INTERVIEW MAN. have a great day

Comment

Great to hear your story Paul! Thank you for sharing it with us. As always Greg, an awesome job of bringing the pit members a great opportunity to feel a bit closer. Thank you both.

Comment

Great interview Paul and Greg. I just need to know how to get in touch with Paul so I can stop and shake your hand when I’m passing through Shreveport.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
            Editing a comment
            Dude, anytime! I'm a little more South, on I-10.

Paul, wonderful interview. Good to put a voice with you many posts! Thanks for doing it.

Comment

Really awesome interview! I want to be on that rib list!

Comment

BBQCentralShow PaulstheRibList
            What an interestin', an' engagin' interview, Gentlemen! Really made my mornin'!
            Great to hear yer story, an' get to know ya' some, Brother.

Sounds like ya' always got yer eye on th' future, which is a great attribute to succeed in any business.
            How wonderful to match a voice to this great saga that I have been privileged enough to share in, through AR.
            Here's wishin' all y'all at' th' Rib's List Crew th' greatest of rewards fer all yer hard work

To me, money don't really mean spit, jus' summat ya' gotta have, kinda like toilet paper...
            But, to get out there, through yer hard efforts, an' actually Make A Difference in this world, well, sir...
            That is rewardin', beyond measure.
            Best of all, it plants seeds...
            Happy Saturday!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 4, 2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              GOOD MORN'N CUZ❗️ Are You Up Before You're Awake, @Mr. Bones❓ Well Said (Writtem) Post, 👍👍👍👍👍‼️
              I Totally Agree‼️
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Mornin', Sensei/Cuz ! Danjohnston949
            If I could sleep past 0500-0530, on a day off, why, I'd feel like I done won th' Powerball...
            Best to ya, My Friend, an' Eunice, Lena, an' Belle!
            Have a Fantastic Weekend, Amigo!

Comment

• JCGrill
              JCGrill commented
              Editing a comment
              With ya there, Bones. I maybe can make it a little later than that, but usually by 6 on Saturday I'm listening to the PitCast.

Great to hear from you, Paul PaulstheRibList. Very animated and exciting show! It was nice hearing your back story. I too started with ribs, except mine didn't make a B+, more like a C-. But it ignited a passion! I like to think my ribs have gotten up to a B+ by now. Someday I'll have a taste of yours.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
              Editing a comment
              #RibsAreTheBestPlace2Start
              #HuskeeNextdoor

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here