Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 77 - "EdF" Interview - October 19, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great show. Always fun to hear from another member.

Comment

EdF Great interview my ceramic / KBQ brother. 🔥

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought I could have been more interesting, but so it goes. Things like being vegetarian/macrobiotic for about 10 years teaching me to cook, then getting into continental cooking in the 80's, the Tao of learning new stuff all the time, SVQ adventures, fermentation experiments, and who knows what's next ...

Well, you get the drift.
        Last edited by EdF; October 21, 2017, 04:09 PM.

• hogdog6
        hogdog6 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did forget to include SVQ in the mix, having gone with that adventure.

Yup, Wibs & chicken. Cool to hear from ya.

Comment

Great interview EdF I enjoy hearing from fellow Pit members.

Comment

EdF
          I'm Late to the party but nice learning a bit about you

I think i need a TECgrill to go with my LBGE. Why deviate from charted waters???

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Those Sabers are a bit cheaper. Check out Max's reviews.

• Hi, my name is Joe
            Hi, my name is Joe commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do! Thanks for the protip.

Meathead you've made the cut LOL! EdF yep, I too love to see how guys from all over the world put their spin on the information here. Great interview guys!

Comment

Don't worry about me, I'll catch up!!!!

Who dat!! Who dat??? I gotta know.... We're you wearing the hat?? I loved hearing from you. These interviews are awesome!! Hidden gems.

You sound like your pic.

Im such an idiot. Never knowing your name was "Ed." In my head I've always called you "EeeDeee Efff" and never thought you were "Ed F." What a Dorkus I am! 😀

Peace out brother
            HH

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here