Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 74 - "Huskee Update" - September 28, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craigar View Post

I will vote for a semi-annual State of The Pit along with a quarterly round table with all the mods and every once in a while toss in Meathead and Max Good along with everyone else associated with making this machine run smoothly. I don't ask for much.
    We've talked about a round table before actually, and I'm all for it! I think that'd be really fun, and hopefully insightful or at least entertaining to the listeners. However, NONE of our schedules mesh up perfectly, so it's a challenge. Not to mention Henrik is 5-6hrs ahead of us, so our 6-7pm is midnight-1am to him, so that's another hurdle.

Comment

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      Y'all are gonna figure it out. It's worth doing!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be fun, I'm sure we can work it out!

By the way, sorry my voice is so in & out. I guess I move my phone around too much...how annoying.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Did not even notice. We are always hyper-critical of ourselves.

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed. Didn't bother me.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, annoying.

man I love the picking at each other makes me relaxed

Comment

Awesome interview Huskee it's funny. You sound just like I thought you would. That's a good thing Aaron.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
        Awesome interview Huskee it's funny. You sound just like I thought you would. That's a good thing Aaron.
        I think I sounded like I drank too much coffee. Thank you though!

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you drank to much coffee.

This was great! I didn't know you where the behind the slow n sear. Also that you haven't been to Texas was interesting. I hope you make to Texas. San Antonio doesn't have bbq like Austin but we do have a city with a great history and Mexican Food. There is quite a AR following in these part you need to get The Great One to put together a meet up close to Austin. I bet we can get that one off your bucket list.

Comment

GREAT interview!!

I never knew exactly y the tie with the SnS, either.

Huskee , your voice was fine.

Comment

Cool interview, very cool! Keep up the great work, the two of you.

Huskee, you didn't mention your total failure as a fisherman.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              That's implied, I think

Huskee I really enjoyed your interview. Lots of things I didn't know. Great job all of the way through!!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Why thank you sir! Much appreciated

Huskee good job on the interview!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Belated thank you!

Great interview guys. When you go to Franklin BBQ, take a chair Huskee. They have a few, but they go quickly. I do agree that you need to go once. They do sell beer to those waiting in line, and since everyone is there for a good time, it's a fun crowd. There are too many good Q joints in TX for me to go back to Franklin, but I'm glad I went.

Comment

So I heard Huskee went fishing....

Wow my friend. That was an amazing interview! Seriously. I really had no idea you invented the Internet. Really though, I would have guess, that's what Spinaker sounds like and you would sound like him. He has an almost non accent, accent as compared eh.

This is the best bunch of people I've never met. Thanks to all the AR crew for doing what you do!

I dont envy you in trying to put together the newsletter and photos/food. Good luck with that. The SUWYC is legit on fire!!

you sir! I am happy to know you, even if it's this way over the net.

great work!
              Erik

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee no, no, not at all. Just kidding. 🤔😂😂

• BBQCentralShow
                BBQCentralShow commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad you are "Right On Top" of these interviews, Homeslice!! LOL!!

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                BBQCentralShow Greg, this body was built for comfort, not speed. Dont worry about me, I'll catch up. 🐌🐌

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here