Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 74 - "Huskee Update" - September 28, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 74 - "Huskee Update" - September 28, 2017

On this week's show, we catch up with the newly placed "Site Admin" Huskee !! I ask him about his new duties and what else he is doing behind the scenes here for the Pitmaster Club and for AR in general. Before Huskee, I get you caught up on a great grill deal and a grill recall!! Sit back, relax and enjoy this Pitcast!!

Boom!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just a wrist on a mouse man. Them smart dudes gave me all the data.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but they needed you and you pulled through!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      My beloved cowboy hat is off, in a gesture of Respect, to all y'all, Gentlemen!

Great Pit Cast!

Good to hear from you when you're not yelling at me!! (Just kidding) It was interesting to hear the back story behind the SNS. It was no surprise to me that it would work. You have some crazy BBQ'rs in The Pit that ate it up and helped to get things moving.

You are doing fine job with "Hot from the Pit" I do enjoy seeing it each month. I am glad that I can be a very small part of helping you add a few articles. I always like seeing if any of my suggestions made the cut. Hahaha.

I think this needs to be your "State of the Pit" address.

To bad you won't take the G550, cause you don't fly! I'll take your seat so me and Greg can get in line early at Franklin's just in time for you to drive up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
      Great Pit Cast!

Good to hear from you when you're not yelling at me!! (Just kidding) It was interesting to hear the back story behind the SNS. I was no surprise to me that it would work. You have some crazy BBQ'rs in The Pit that ate it up and helped to get things moving.

You are doing fine job with "Hot from the Pit" I do enjoy seeing it each month. I am glad that I can be a very small part of helping you add a few articles. I always like seeing if any of my suggestions made the cut. Hahaha.

I think this needs to be your "State of the Pit" address.

To bad you won't take the G550, cause you don't fly! I'll take your seat so me and Greg can get in line early at Franklin's just in time for you to drive up.
      Maybe BBQCentralShow and I can do a yearly or semi-yearly State of The Pit. Of course Meathead usually gets to announce all the really cool secrets, but I'll sneak in whatever he leaves me!

Yes, feel free to take my seat on any plane. Hold my place in line and I'll join you!

Comment

• Georgia rookie 903
        Georgia rookie 903 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey man really enjoyed the interview very nice and I really like you helping all who join at the AmazingRibs.com train depot is about about respect and morels even though we all have different opinions you rock man.........much appreciated or all you do.....wheat

Great to hear you Huskee ! I just find the Pit an amazing place and really appreciate the effort both you and the moderators put in to making it go. I love the newsletter! It’s one e-mail that I stop to read. I’m always afraid I missed a great idea or post!

BBQCentralShow , thanks for another great interview!

Comment

Huskee, (Aaron), BBQCentralShow, Spinaker, Jon Solberg Guys‼️
        👍👍👍👍👍 Now as AN Old Boss of Mine Once Said at the Conclusion of a Very Successful Job and We were all
        Glad Handing One Another! He Strolled Up Hands In His Bib Overall Pockets, Reared Back and Bellowed
        "ALL I WANT TO SEE IS ASSES AND ELBOWS AND A LITTLE BIT OF SWEAT WOULDN'T HURT"❓
        🤗😇🤗 Congratulations Aaron‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          hahahah, there you go again. Making me laugh it up.

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker, 🤗😇🤗 👍👍🍻👍👍 ‼️‼️❓‼️‼️

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Reckon I've worked fer th' same Boss, brother Dan!

Now we know the rest of the story

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm Paul Harvey....good day!

I really enjoyed that. Once again, just unreal how smart, talented, and kind the folks involved here are. Thanks Huskee, thanks BBQCentralShow.

Comment

EXCELLENT!!

Huskee, real funny story... Today I just started a Sweepstakes company. You can send me the list from now on!

Comment

Great Pit Cast! Hey Huskee buddy ol' pal, got any ideas for me? I'm always lookin' for a way to make a couple extra bucks LOL!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              I charge for my ideas- $1 each or 2 for $5

• Powersmoke_80
              Powersmoke_80 commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee, Trade for Prime Briskets?

Huskee Wonderful pit cast! Great to listen to you and your stories. Greg please keep them coming.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you good sir!

I really enjoyed listening to this, great show! Thanks Huskee and BBQCentralShow! I realized I have emailed and texted with Huskee, but never heard his voice. Now I have, and next year I'll get to see him and all the other members live in Memphis. Cool.

Comment

Another good show as always Huskee and BBQCentralShow

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

Maybe BBQCentralShow and I can do a yearly or semi-yearly State of The Pit. Of course Meathead usually gets to announce all the really cool secrets, but I'll sneak in whatever he leaves me!
                I will vote for a semi-annual State of The Pit along with a quarterly round table with all the mods and every once in a while toss in Meathead and Max Good along with everyone else associated with making this machine run smoothly. I don't ask for much.

Comment

Fantastic Job, Huskee BBQCentralShow , once again!!!!
                  I very much enjoyed both th' entertainment, an' enlightenment this episide provided me with...
                  Keep up th' Great Works, an' Carry On!!!!!
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 29, 2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here