Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 71 - "Karon Adams" Interview - September 7, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​​​@Karon Adams Loved your interview!! Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us. You made my day!!

Comment

Huskee Click image for larger version

Name:	Vegan.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	379814

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, that's about right

• bezwong
        bezwong commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude this is hilarious. Imagine he tries to convert you mid piss

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Mid piss? I'd just turn and face him and finish.

Wow that was Great 👍

Comment

Another one for an encore. I am with Karon, with so much of what she said, about The Booby and Guy thing. Gun to the head I almost would rather you pull the trigger than say Bobby Flay. What has guy ever done in BBQ? I see Bobby do lots of things but I have never seen Guy BBQ. BBQ HOF? WTF? How much did Guy pay them for that "honor"? Or was it something he did to them? BBQ wasn't what he did. Almost chocked on spit when you said that, Greg.

Really enjoyed it, Karon Adams.

Comment

That was great!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here