Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 70 - "Meathead" interview- The State of the Pitmaster Club - August 31, 2017 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 70 - "Meathead" interview- The State of the Pitmaster Club - August 31, 2017 -

EARLY RELEASE!!

During this episode, Meathead stops by to get us up to speed on the "State of the Pitmaster Club" as well as a number of other topics to include his take on the recent pitcasts, his trip to New Mexico, upgrades to the site...AND A BREAKING NEWS SCOOP revealed here on this Pitcast before ANYONE else get's the news!! ENJOY!!

PLEASE HELP: Operation BBQ Relief

Another Fantastic Job, BBQCentralShow , Meathead !!!
    Woke up at 0530 on th' first day of my 5-day weekend, an' a few hours later, was able to enjoy this illuminatin' interview!!!
    Started my vacation off in a most positive direction!
    Many Thanks, an' Happy Labour Day, Amigos!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 31, 2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Packed with info! Great interview. Meathead congrats on the new **** (no spoilers here). I'm grateful and impressed by how much you offer us as well as how much you keep adding. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Meathead
        Meathead commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE: Huskee gets FULL CREDIT for pitching the Pitmaster Club interview idea...his idea...not mine. :-)

Comment

(greg) Rempe, www.BBQCentralShow, Meathead, Per Usual, I'm behind Mr. Bones and JCBBQ when it comes to the Alocades! I think the Two of You should give some thought to doing an Interview Like this on a Scheduled Bases! 👍👍 Annually 👍 for Sure 👍👍!
        A Very Informative and Ejoyable Interview‼️
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Yes!! I'm gonna listen to this in the car tomorrow, I have a long drive ahead of me. It will be perfect to tune in to the PitCast with the Maestro himself!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol BBQCentralShow

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL x 2!

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha!

At first I thought let's interview Dan Johnston every week, for his weekly musings and crack up stories....lol.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            We could have a weekly segment titled, "Deep thoughts and slow smoke from the Back Yard Cremator." BBQCentralShow Mr. Bones Danjohnston949 Huskee

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            HeeHee! Lovin' It! Brother!!! Spinaker

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can Count all My Friends HERE ON ONE FINGER‼️ The Long One❓❓ 😚😚🤔😚😚 👹👹👹👹👹
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Yes! Outdoors is Better!

Great interview. Can't wait for….!

Comment

Another great interview. I look forward to these each week. Huskee I disagree with the Dan Johnson every week idea. Instead, I would like a Danjohnston949 and Mr. Bones face-off at the end of each segment. Neither would even have to believe in the stand they were taking. They would just have to argue for 5 minutes and then end up agreeing. I would pay an extra $5 a year because I suspect that if scripted, and forced to argue, neither one could keep from laughing. Then I would be rolling on the floor.

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Genius, Genius, Genius! I know smokinfatties would be down for this too!

• smokinfatties
              smokinfatties commented
              Editing a comment
              I am in for $5!

I listened to this when I went to bed. I slep like a baby. Nice work BBQCentralShow ....... Meathead "Something in, something out" seems to be the rule. An easy listen. Thank you for your time.

Comment

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              Listening to Meathead puts me to sleep every time

It would be cool if you could provide a method of purchasing "gift memberships."

Comment

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              Working on it. It is a MAJOR prob technically and we are focusing on improving user features first

Cool, very cool!

Comment

Another great interview guys. As far as the scoop goes, I'll take two with a little whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Comment

Glad to know that we habitual rib wrappers are maybe being brought in from the cold....

Comment

• Meathead
                  Meathead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I am coming around. Doing a slab today.

Great interview. The heavy breathing was a bit odd. Lol lol lol

Comment

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha ha! I noticed that too!

• Meathead
                  Meathead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rempe turns me on

• Yelnoc
                  Yelnoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought I heard dogs - if that was breathing.....wow

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here