Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 65 - "PJBowmaster" interview - July 27, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 65 - "PJBowmaster" interview - July 27, 2017

I apologize for the delay in posting...traveling to Columbus today and was tardy on the upload last night...BUT... PJBowmaster is certainly worth the wait!! Paul talks about his background, hunting, cooking steak and how he found Amazing Ribs...ENJOY!!

Another great pitcast! Thanks Greg and PJ

Comment

Great hearing from you PJBowmaster. I am 90min north of you (I don't remember if I knew that & forgot it or not), and I live in your wife's father's hunting land county!

I too wonder if I'd wait that long in line. I think I agree with Paul & Greg both, maybe an hour or so, MAYBE 2. It would have to be a fun line to wait 2+ hours in willingly. Otherwise, will it be that much better than what I know I can make? I guess I have to view it like waiting for a roller coaster at Cedar Point, it's simply for the experience and the memories.

Comment

This has been one of the more relaxing interviews.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree - nice work!

PJBowmaster, (greg) Rempe BBQCentralShow, Another Great Interview Guys! Paul, I especially enjoyed your Comments on Your Wife teaching You how to Hunt and Dress Your Deer! I have traveled Northern Michigan in Years by Gone arround the Mt. Pleasant Area, I think close to Your Deer Camp❓
        Also I agree with You about Processing Your Own Game vs taking it to a Commercial Operation and expecting them to Clean Up not Only Your Mess as Well as Everyone Else's before Batch Grinding and Parceling it back by Weight❓ 👎👎👎
        I guess I'll do It Myself!
        Paul, I truly enjoyed Your Interview! Greg is the Consummate Professional at the Interviews and the Editing of the Same!
        👍👍👍👍👍
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• PJBowmaster
          PJBowmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Dan! It was fun telling those stories. I married a fine Women. Tough, smart, and resourceful! And a damn good Attorney!!! Mt. Pleasant is about 40 miles SE of our Hunting Camp. So you were definitely in the neighborhood. Cheers Brother!!

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          PJBowmaster, I too had the Good Fortune to Marry a Good Woman, 44 Yrs on Sat. 19 Aug 17! Don't ever tell Eunice I said So! I don't want to Ruin Her Now❓ She teaches in the English Dept at NDSU, She is the most Senior Member of the Dept!
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Great interview for both of you.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          RonB, Your interview was Great As Well! If Greg and the Members will keep this up! We will all be the Better for It! IMHOP!
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Nice interview PJBowmaster you will have to check out the Spring Smoke Off at Dark Horse Brewing in Marshall next year, Good times!

Comment

• PJBowmaster
          PJBowmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          I may do that. Just found out a couple of friends competed this year. But I'll probably just show up to drink beer and sample BBQ....LOL

• Powersmoke_80
          Powersmoke_80 commented
          Editing a comment
          PJBowmaster Cool, what teams were they? Pro or amateur division? We had a Blast! https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...r-polish-smoke

• PJBowmaster
          PJBowmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know what teams they were. But I'm sure they were Amateur Division...

Great Job, Guys!!! PJBowmaster BBQCentralShow !!!!
        I enjoyed every minute; it was great to hear yet another Pit Member, up close, 'n personal!

Comment

PJBowmasterBBQCentralShow Nice Job!! Enjoyed very much!! Awesome Pitcast!!

Comment

Awesome interview! Great work.

Comment

Another troll dropping in to show some love for the Great Lake State!

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                PJBowmaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Brother!!

PJBowmaster Great work my friend. I just caught up to you and the show. BBQCentralShow great work buddy. In the everlasting words of PJBowmaster "people dont want to look stupid." I love it! Nice job Buddy!

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                PJBowmaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Homes!!

Hey Guys, I'm just back from my annual motorcycle trip through the Western United States culminating at the Black Hills Rally in South Dakota. Thank you all for the kind words! I'm really glad you enjoyed the interview. Listening to everyone else has been a lot of fun for me. So I was happy to contribute. For anyone else on the fence you need to know that Greg makes it very easy to do. He is the consummate Pro! And we would LOVE to hear from YOU!! Cheers!!!

Comment

BBQCentralShow "Demi Lovato" LOL!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here