Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 60 - June 22, 2017 "Mr. Bones" Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Miss you Dan - hope the bird mutts are fetching for you and Mr. Bones.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Two great men who left us too early. Toast to you both.

• Bad Hat BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for connecting me to the History lessons...good stuff

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    reckon 4 seconds of my babblin should be sufficient...

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Nice Dobro! "persistent, observant, and patient." <--- Top shelf advice for life in general, from Mr. Bones
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; July 1, 2019, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Just when I couldn't be any more impressed with Mr. Bone's interview and lonnie mac's Mr. Soul along you come and up the bar on generosity. Good stuff Meathead!

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    At least they were the good notes Mr. Bones! Great listening to your interview. You are as down to earth and humble in voice person as in your posts! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Wow lonnie mac ! Stopped me from what I was doing just hear you play! More! More! More! What key is that harp in?
    Last edited by Mudkat; August 24, 2017, 07:53 AM.

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    This is fantastic!!!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I caught it, 'cause that's jus' what I was inferrin'! Takeaway comin' outta my cooker(s)
    I promise stone to th' Bone my own smoker food, when ya' get down this way, I swannee!!!
    Jus' holla'!!!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Eric!
    Not blamin' my condit on anything, or anybody.
    It is what it is, try daily to make better...
    TBI's caused irreparable hdd damage, partial system shutdown.
    I've rebuilt lotsa memories, etc., some remain unreachable.
    Ongoin' process, hope to gain ground every day...

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Well Brother ... I may know what you mean ... but I'm not gonna blame the Army and all that for my own failings. Just took a while to find a lady that would put up with my shit.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I was laughing at you taking BBQ out of styrofoam, putting it on a grill, and then handing me ribs like you did it ;-)

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Super Glad ya' found Happiness, Brother! Cherish It Greatly!!!!!
    After my 2nd tour of combat, I jus' gave up on that ideal...
    I'm pretty danged certain that it is reserved for Humans....

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, Brother! I'll do it up right, jus' 'cause it's YOU!!!
    But, ya' haveta admit it was a funny mental image!
    Know how ya' can tell th' difference? There ain't no great BBQ 'round this town, fer me to buy...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here