Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 60 - June 22, 2017 "Mr. Bones" Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meathead
    replied
    Mr. Bones You are a delight. Drop me an email. I'd like to buy you that offset. meathead at amazingribs.com

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    Is it my imagination or are Greg's Pitcasts getting better every week? This was funnnnn!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    Hey Mr. Bones . It was great to hear you play on that steel body. I love those guitars!

And I'll bet you can figure out how to play this on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_NHONzlalU
    Last edited by EdF; June 23, 2017, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    Ha! Man I know what you mean. I am so hard of hearing it is crazy. I have to have head phones on when I talk to people. I simply can't hear anymore. Whole life working on screaming aircraft engine and loud guitar.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks fer them kind words, my Friend!
    I appreciate it!
    Y'all folk make Dang Sure to thank Greg fer makin' these happen, a'ight?

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Amigo!
    I'd like to re-record th' music part, we were havin' some connectivity issues, an' I can only hear mebbe half th' notes I was playin', on th recordin'...

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, PJBowmaster !
    Ya' must have at least as bad of a hearin' impairment as I do!

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you gentlemen DWCowles Mr. Bones Spinaker ! It is under consideration, but I'm not sure what I can bring to the table at this point.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Nice to hear ya, Mr B!

Leave a comment:

• j_keegan
    replied
    Enjoyed it Mr. Bones - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and music!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Man, that's jus' SWEET, Brotha!!! lonnie mac !!!
    Thanks!!!

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    Mr. Bones Nice job on the interview!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Hell yeah Lonnie!! Hope to hear more!

• Spinaker
    replied
    Great interview Bones!!! Great to put a voice to a name! I can just see you on that chair stirring the pot of chicken on that old stove top.

Dutch Oven cooking is the bomb for sides. Did someone say biscuits?

If you love chili, you should try Meathead's Texas Chili Con Carne, if you haven't already. Killer stuff. NO BEANS!! I would also like to try one of your recipes.

I love that saying Bones! "Everyone can bring something good to the table." Sums up your attitude pretty well Brother!

Thanks for taking the time to let us get to know you a little better!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Dammit! lonnie mac

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here