Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 59 - June 15, 2017 - "DWCowles" interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great, DWCowles ! Thanks!

Comment

DWCowles very cool interview. It was good to put a voice to you. Hopefully next year at the "meat up" I can put a face to you as well. Smoke on brother.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Duuuuude, that Meat up is gonna be awesome!

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker I'm sooooooo looking forward to it and seeing you there. I'm totally psyched.

Super nicely done, as per yer usual, DW! You Rock, Brother!!! DWCowles
      I greatly enjoyed yer interview, an' it helped alleviate some stress ' bout how people gonna make fun o' my twang...
      (Ever'body seem to wanna know how I really sound, based on how I type, kinda thing...)
      Tenatively scheduled to git with Greg, an record this Sunday night, God willin', an' th' crick don't rise...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks HouseHomey fer them kind words!
        I really sound like I type, only worse...
        I'm jus' hopin' that I can sound mebbe one-half as cool as DW!!!
        Hope yer mendin' well, btw!

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm really looking forward to it Mr. Bones.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Mr. Bones I'm so looking forward to hearing you and all of your wisdom. And of course,as we are all wondering, do you really sound like that???
        Peace out my brother.

Huskee Sure, here it is. Click on the orange button. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170617-193722.png
Views:	115
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	334324

Comment

JCGrill Hmmm no idea. Have you tried logging out, clearing cache, then retrying? Is this an Apple device?

Any ideas anyone else?

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are trying to listen through the app there might be an issue with the privacy I have selected. This is for pitmaster club members only and not publicly visible in SoundCloud.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          JCGrill See Greg's reply ^

• JCGrill
          JCGrill commented
          Editing a comment
          BBQCentralShow Huskee I'm confused about the link then? Why have it? Desktop only?

DWCowles great show. I cook on stick burners most of the time. Like them so well that I haven't had the urge to get more charcoal fueled cookers. I do have an Akorn by chargriller and a kettle from about 40 years ago. Thanks for taking the time to share your wisdom.

Comment

JCGrill I too have android, and here's what I see. Do you see this too? Don't click the orange play on soundcloud banner, click the black listen in browser banner. It should start playing right away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_3555-Screenshot_20170618-2254171043701737.png
Views:	123
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	334987

Comment

• JCGrill
            JCGrill commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee I just looked at the link on a desktop and now I see why I was having a problem. There's only one link on a desktop browser, it's embedded into the page. It makes sense to me now.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            JCGrill So you're all set now?

• JCGrill
            JCGrill commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee when viewing from an Android device there are two links, but the orange one will not work because of the private nature of the site. The other link works fine and always did. I'm relatively sure that you guys can't control how it looks in the android browser. It's all good.

I'm the executive pit master and the temp control device is my Sous-pit master! (IE it does all the work and I take all the credit!)

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            👍👍👍👍👍😂

Great interview DWCowles It is wonderful to put a voice to the post and messages!! Let me apologize I have been saying your name wrong on my YouTube channel!?!? Sorry about that I will say it right going forward. Have a great week!

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem GadjetGriller you're not the first to say it wrong and I'm sure you won't be the last. 😊

DWCowles great interview! Keep on truckin'!

Comment

Great interview! Thanks DWCowles.

Comment

DWCowles Nice job on the interview! Cheers!!

Comment

Enjoyed the interview Mr. Cowles, thanks for being willing to share with others. Something as simple as running your stick burner with the door cracked vs. the induced draft that occurs when running just off the pinwheel was a technique I had never given much thought. Yet I can see where it could be a game changer.

Comment

DWCowles Dude!!! Thank you for letting us get to know a little more about you. As one of my StickburnerTeachers, I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Since I live on I-10...maybe we will be cooking when you are passing through one day soon! I would love to share some barbecue with you and your bride!

Thank you, sir!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here