Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 57 - June 1, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 57 - June 1, 2017

The Keeper of the Flame stops by to talk about Myron Mixon smokers, being made in the USA and being made "off-shore" and how he gives advice when asked "how do I buy my next grill/pit"...plus some news stories over the past week!

Great show! I had to research the Hestan grills that were briefly mentioned and holy cats those look nice! I especially like the color options so you can put your personal touch on it. Thanks for another great show!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      They are even more impressive in person...got to see them at the HPB Expo in Atlanta earlier this spring.

BBQCentralShow EGGCELLENT Podcast! Been listening to these and man not only has the content been great, the quality is outstanding from sound to production! Don't know your set up, but man I used to have a podcast some years ago and I can see things have come a long ways.

Great job.

Comment

lonnie mac, Thanks for the kudos. I am happy you are finding value in these shows...and thanks for the kind words on the production. My set up might be different than the average podcaster...I have my own (non-soundproof) studio in the basement and I have pieced together some really decent equipment over time...glad you "hear it" as such!!

Comment

Great episode! A lot of really interesting information here 👏👍

Comment

Comment

Good show! Max is one of those people that when he speaks you definitely want to perk up & listen.

Comment

Great show Greg! Good to hear The Keeper of The Flame on the show.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here