Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 54 - May 11, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 54 - May 11, 2017

Want to hear from a competition cook/BBQ caterer who turned that experience into opening up BBQ restaurants in one of the biggest BBQ Meccas in the country?? You're in luck...Todd Johns from Pork Pullin' Plowboys sat down with me when I was in Kansas City a few weeks back...we too a look at where he began as a competition cook and how he was able to parlay that success in to the restaurant world!

Highly recommended if you are in the KC area!

Last edited by BBQCentralShow; May 13, 2017, 03:20 PM.

The link isn't working for me.

Comment

Not working BBQCentralShow

Comment

Me neither!

Comment

Should be fixed!!

Comment

54 episodes already.....wow!!

Comment

A lot of good advice in this Pit-cast. I am working in a start up restaurant that is working toward a Michelin star (fingers crossed). On work life balance he should of mentioned that a restaurant will take over your life. His point about the change of cooks on the burnt ends is gold dust. keep-em coming.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here