Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 53 - April 27, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 53 - April 27, 2017

Ribs Round Table Part 2 (With Meathead) - Enjoy the first time I ever had Meathead on my show as he matches wits and techniques with, what was then, some of the best rib cooks in the country!

Listening to Part II has confirmed for me that my way of doing ribs is the right way -- for me. And it seems that all the participants in the program seem to agree that you should have fun barbecuing ribs, or anything that you're cooking, and do it the way that you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene A View Post
      Listening to Part II has confirmed for me that my way of doing ribs is the right way -- for me. And it seems that all the participants in the program seem to agree that you should have fun barbecuing ribs, or anything that you're cooking, and do it the way that you like it.
      Amen. Only if you're competing in a specific sanctioning body's competition should you follow specific methods, at least if you hope to win. When at home, do it how you like it, period!

Comment

I agree Eugene...and these methods have really stood the test of time (by and large)...some of the other proteins have changed a bit more...especially with injecting (at home or at a contest) and I think that does intimidate some folks. I always say...if it tastes good to you..then YOU are doing it right!!

Comment

BBQCentralShow link broken!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here