Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 50 - April 6, 2017 - Spinaker interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Wow, nothing like softballs!! It's like your pitching coach was feeding you questions.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    No sir......those babies are clean as can be. There is nothing like the taste of Fresh salmon, right out of those cold, clean waters. I was amazed. Plus, everything tastes better when your in the Alaskan Bush!

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker - that is weird. Do you think it is mercury? I live up the river from Pacific Salmon. I have caught a few huge (and i mean huge) ones. By the time they get to me they are muddy tasting, though. The photos you and Breadhead have posted - those are real salmon. No mud in those.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Pacific. All Day! It just tastes better! I actually get an acute allergic reaction to Atlantic Salmon. It's really weird. But I do still eat it!!

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker - I still want the Atlantic or Pacific salmon question answered. You are an avid fisherman so I know you have to prefer one over the other. Hahahahahaha.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Steve!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    We were gonna go into the Lightning Round but for some reason my signal went got weak and I couldn't do it!! This was a fun time. I will give you that tbob, Greg was pretty nice to me! LOL. tbob4

• Steve_D12
    replied
    50th show already?! Congrats BBQCentralShow ! Also nice work on the interview Spinaker

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee - I have the perfect face for radio but the perfect voice for silence. Plus, in answering those questions I would say "Wow. Really good questions. Let me begin by saying I am in favor of..." I would make scratchy noises to make it sound like the signal was lost. Spinaker! Hahahaha!

• TheCountofQ
    replied
    Sand Springs BBQ?? Pretty much right next door, and never heard a word about it till your show. I should have listened earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have BBQCentralShow set up your very own interview tbob, and you can answer these for us!

• dmorgan73
    replied
    Yet another great episode!

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Spinaker - I want to know why they treated you with kid gloves. I wanted tough political questions: What is your stance on reverse searing? If you front sear, how do you intent to provide for the middle sear folks? Do you wrap to avoid the stall? If so, how do you tell the non-wrappers that you represented them? You are in a State near Wisconsin. Those folks look up to you for cooking in the cold. They expected you to run on a "cheddar cheese burger first" campaign. You didn't even talk about cheese burgers. What is your stance on cheddar cheese? A lot of people say Kamado and others say Komodo. Can you tell us your stance on the Kamado/Komodo debate? Finally, and I know this is a tough question so take your time. Pacific or Atlantic salmon.
    Last edited by tbob4; April 7, 2017, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! Thanks Dan. We are gonna miss you tomorrow. Sign up early next year!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Skip! See you bright and early!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here