Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 50 - April 6, 2017 - Spinaker interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 50 - April 6, 2017 - Spinaker interview

"In-Depth" with new moderator Spinaker - Also a look at the top news stories, a Pit-master Club update and more!

Links: Meatingplace

BBQCentralShow Another great show Greg!

Spinaker Great interview!!! Once again, welcome aboard as a moderator!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Craig! It was fun to do.

Good to hear from you Spinaker and it's great to hear yet another northern accent here. Although, being in MN you sound nothing like the TV show Fargo makes y'all sound.. don'tcha now?...howboutthatthen, ..eh?

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha, Hollywood got a bit carried away with that one. Although I do catch myself saying, eh, from time to time. I even type it out sometimes, then have to correct myself. It's funny, I don't even realize that I have an accent. Hahaha, I am curious to hear what the folks from down south think.........

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker, we don't have accents, THEY do!

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!!! Huskee

Great show BBQCentralShow as always and it's great to hear from you Spinaker!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks FD!

Spinaker good job on the interview!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Skip! See you bright and early!

(greg), Great Show, I Apologize for Being Delinquent for a While! I will Go to the Archives and get Caught Up! Great Interview with a Great Guy, Spinaker, Our Newest Moderator Spinaker aka John! The Only Thing Wrong With Spin IMHOP is He's From MN❓
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! Thanks Dan. We are gonna miss you tomorrow. Sign up early next year!

Spinaker - I want to know why they treated you with kid gloves. I wanted tough political questions: What is your stance on reverse searing? If you front sear, how do you intent to provide for the middle sear folks? Do you wrap to avoid the stall? If so, how do you tell the non-wrappers that you represented them? You are in a State near Wisconsin. Those folks look up to you for cooking in the cold. They expected you to run on a "cheddar cheese burger first" campaign. You didn't even talk about cheese burgers. What is your stance on cheddar cheese? A lot of people say Kamado and others say Komodo. Can you tell us your stance on the Kamado/Komodo debate? Finally, and I know this is a tough question so take your time. Pacific or Atlantic salmon.
    Last edited by tbob4; April 7, 2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Pacific. All Day! It just tastes better! I actually get an acute allergic reaction to Atlantic Salmon. It's really weird. But I do still eat it!!

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker - that is weird. Do you think it is mercury? I live up the river from Pacific Salmon. I have caught a few huge (and i mean huge) ones. By the time they get to me they are muddy tasting, though. The photos you and Breadhead have posted - those are real salmon. No mud in those.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      No sir......those babies are clean as can be. There is nothing like the taste of Fresh salmon, right out of those cold, clean waters. I was amazed. Plus, everything tastes better when your in the Alaskan Bush!

Yet another great episode!

Comment

Sand Springs BBQ?? Pretty much right next door, and never heard a word about it till your show. I should have listened earlier.

Comment

50th show already?! Congrats BBQCentralShow ! Also nice work on the interview Spinaker

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Steve!

Wow, nothing like softballs!! It's like your pitching coach was feeding you questions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here