Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 34 - December 15, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 34 - December 15, 2016

SHOPPING ALERT!! In this episode Max Good and I review some MUST HAVE items for the BBQ/Grilling person in your life. We also look at the past week's news!

Amazing Ribs Gift Guide Link "CLICK HERE"

Slow 'N Sear shout out. Woot!

Comment

Change is hard Greg.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
        BBQCentralShow commented
        Editing a comment
        It's so inconvenient!

Well BBQCentralShow Greg you had my hopes up when you started with "Good news for all you Franklin BBQ Freaks... have you always wanted to get your hands on Franklin's very own........" through my head was going... here it is here it is here it is... an announcement about him releasing a smoker to market...... then you shattered everything when you continued with "butcher paper"......

good show...
      Last edited by Nate; December 15, 2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
        BBQCentralShow commented
        Editing a comment
        According to them, the paper is as important as the cooker. It's like the same thing... Just cheaper! LOL!

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        BBQCentralShow ... I'm sure that will bring them in some money.... I don't blame them for doing it... But he rumor is he is suppose to come to market with a smoker in 2017 and I'm anxious to hear some details...

"P" as in Poultry

You can't use more than 20% mechanically separated pork in hot dogs.

I agree, get rid of AAAAAAAALLLLL THE STINKIN' CHANGE!!!! Go to Bolivia, it is all hard change.

"Impetus" first Huskee in writing, now Max in speech. When will it end??

Beso del Fuego Max Good click the linkola

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
        "Impetus" first Huskee in writing, now Max in speech. When will it end??
        All the cool people say impetus. Join us Jerod, join the cool people. You now have plenty of impetus to do so.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          When I start using the little purple pills I will.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          No, the pills are for impotence, that's different from impetus. Jerod Broussard

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          I love "impetus"... Great word!

Yes it is a great word. It's meaning comes from two roots. One, imp, as in a mischievous child/raschal, and two etus, which is plural for what Caesar said to his buddy after he, well you know. So there it is, "you mean to tell me you are one of those rascals tu?"
        Good show Gregg!
        Oh, and about the roots, forget it!
        Last edited by FireMan; December 16, 2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Great show and awesome timing on the best gift guide! Love this podcast and community

Comment

Go to our brisket page http://amazingribs.com/recipes/beef/texas_brisket.html
            You will see a link to the same pink butcher paper as Franklin uses from Amazon. $150 feet for $38. Shorter lengths available.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here