Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 32 - December 1, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 32 - December 1, 2016

The spotlight segment tonight goes in-depth on HORSE MEAT...will you eat it if it gets legal?? We also hit the news desk, get a pitmaster club update and much more!! ENJOY!!

FALL GIVEAWAY LINK

For what it's worth category and politics & money aside, put enough ketchup on it and one could mask anything.
    Good show! Got me thinkin', what with all the "way down there" cooks & Q fests, maybe one could put together an Up Nort Q Meet & Sausage Race. With all due respect, NOT Cleveland or Chicago. But just maybe Fargo, frozen tundra of Green Bay, St. Cloud or for that matter, Calgary, where the icycles could hang from our moustaches. I'll bet at least 12 people would show up.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      [in astonished voice]: THERE WERE UPWARDS OF TWELVE PEOPLE THERE!

Fireman, the KCBS Ambassador of the year, Tim Schopp of Tim's Full Bellie Deli does a number of great BBQ and related contests in WI area.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      In the winter?

Frozen bones contest... Look it up!

Comment

Thanks for another great show, Greg!

Comment

I recall my dad buying horse meat to feed my dog when I was a kid. I also remember him complaining that they wouldn't sell it when I got a bit older. Other than that I'm sure I'd try it once but if the flavor is as gamey as deer I'd probably stick to beef/pork

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here