Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 29 - November 10, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 29 - November 10, 2016

In THIS Pitcast: A review of the past week's news, a chat with wine expert Gary Vaynerchuk, a Pitmaster's Club update, a look ahead to what's happening this weekend and much more!

CONTEST LINK FOR TAILGATER: https://tailgatermagazine.leadpages.co/amazingribs/

Last edited by BBQCentralShow; December 1, 2016, 02:03 PM.

What a great surprise having Gary on your show! I've enjoyed his YouTube videos for years. He's so energetic and fun to watch, especially when he has guests like his dad. If you ever get a chance to watch his blind rating challenges, do it! He knows his stuff!

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      He's awesome...Big "real-life" wine info. I've seen every one of his videos, of course...LOL!! I would encourage anyone who hasn;t, and loves wine, to check out WLTV.

Awesome hearing Gary! I've followed him for years on the social career and wine even if I am a beer guy. Some reds have to much sulfur so I have to throw back tums the next morning. Champagne? I might have to try that pairing out.

Comment

• BBQCentralShow
      BBQCentralShow commented
      Editing a comment
      Champagne does sound crazy, right??

This pitcast appears to be unavailable, can the link be re-instated?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here