Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 16 - August 11, 2016 - David Parrish interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 16 - August 11, 2016 - David Parrish interview

This week: We hit the news desk, talk to Dave Parrish, get a forum update and much more!!

Crap shooting out a truck, GROSS revenue.....all over the nasty on this episode.

Comment

I would give zero special treatment to Kanye, he gives himself enough. Kudos Team Franklin!

Comment

Great interview David. Good to get to know you better.

And.....I would have told Kanye to go somewhere else. There is no place in BBQ for JO's like that.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I know man, his victory is our failure Guest

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          On a side note, I am proud to 100% truthfully say I have never once listened to one of his (Or Beiber's) songs all the way though, much less financially supported either! I am aware of both through CNN articles.

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Who?

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
        Great interview David. Good to get to know you better.
        Thanks! You should come to the Bahamas and reciprocate.

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm there daddio!

From what I know of Spinaker, he's a traveling man...I think I foresee him in paradise!

Comment

Yeah and the other person wouldn't got no special treatment either. Not from me anyway. Another great show BBQCentralShow now you need to get the creator of AmazingRibs.

Comment

Great idea DWC! I think a Meathead interview would be nice. Specifically when how & why he wanted to started AR and how he went about it in the early days.

Comment

Meathead interviews all the time so I'm not sure we'd learn a lot of new shtuff. Now Max Good on the other hand... he might be able to tell us all kinds of secrets about things to come that might satisfy our MCS, however briefly.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, we'd learn something. We're seeking a "I've never said this in an interview before, but ________" kinda interview. Yes, Max would be awesome too!

Big first day numbers, David Parrish ...Good for you!!

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                Now get Meathead, Max Good and Dr Blonder

Originally posted by BBQCentralShow View Post
              Big first day numbers, David Parrish ...Good for you!!
              Good to hear. Thanks!

Comment

David Parrish wasn't there some sort of a SNS in the works for the Big Green Egg? Anyways, I'm thinking of replacing my kettle fire bricks with a heavy piece of SS from Amazon......

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like a great idea!

Great episode and I enjoyed the interview with Pit Boss. Also good to hear that the SnS is doing well.

Comment

Great Pitcast as always. Enjoyed the interview David.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here