Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey time in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey time in Cali

So I know what your thinking. "You can hunt in California?" The answer is yes! Went on a Turkey hunt on the Central Coast a few weeks back and harvested a beautiful bird. Took him home, pulled the spine, wrapped the breast in bacon and smoked him on the Primo. One of the best birds I've ever had.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3310047.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	668474

So, guns are still legal in CA?

Congrats on your score!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Only photos of guns are now legal, and that ends July 1.

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      I laughed, then thought soon to be fact. Sooo sad

I wish we had a healthy population of them dudes out here. I had some on a deer lease I was on years ago but never caught up to any in the spring.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      Come on up to my farm in Stevens County, you can bag them day and night. Well day anyway, night hunting is illegal.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      We used to have them wandering through the yard, but continuing development had ended that...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here