Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchiladas for the mortals that might be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve B
    replied
    I do a very similar thing but use pulled chicken. Super easy and really delicious.
    I haven’t used or seen the Hatch sauce here but will definitely take another look to find it.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Proper Enchiladas start by birthing and raising the cow first, then you can plant the wheat to mill your flour.. come on! Go all in!

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    What are these "flour" tortilla things you speak of?

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    That looks really good!

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I was actually looking at recipes to try to make some and we happened to see this in the store. Needless to say, I quit looking for recipes.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    I just down like to call myself outright lazy...but I probably am.

• klflowers
    replied
    Take the word somewhat from in front of lazy and you got me. I'll be making this soon, thanks for the tip

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    I’ll have to see if we have those in our stores. Thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    The Hatch stuff is really good. It's actually kind of hard to justify making your own versions unless you want to really tailor something to your preferences.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Hatch is a pretty decent can.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Depending on whether you are in Spain or Mexico, chi chi translates to various female body parts. Mexico the northern placed, Spain the southern, if you catch my drift...

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    "For those of you that have kids, are not yet retired, are somewhat lazy"

Well, I almost made one. No kids, not yet retired, but am very lazy, I suppose I can make an effort be somewhat!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    There used to be a joke about Chi-Chi but I forgot it, anyway Hatch products are good. They sell the full line in our grocery.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Definition: Chi-Chi is a beautiful woman with long straight black hair, large black eyes, a lighter skin color, and a curvaceous and slender figure.

I like em too, enchiladas that is.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Thanks for the tip.

When I worked in a soup kitchen (during my early retirement days) we would make enchilada casserole. It involved tearing up the tortillas and layering all of the ingredients before heating in the oven. You could easily do that with your ingredients.
    Last edited by gcdmd; January 15, 2021, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here