Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fajita Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fajita Friday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A859684A-6B64-436C-9D05-1494BA4B0ACE.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	958803Click image for larger version

Name:	A480B645-C1B8-44A5-860E-477815EF5EBD.jpeg
Views:	222
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	958800 Cooked up some tasty fajitas with the neighbors after a long week of work. Made a very tasty red sauce with the guidance of @barefly , thank you! Click image for larger version

Name:	9E685E85-1007-4795-8B65-86B08DE46699.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	958801Click image for larger version

Name:	879EAD37-21D8-4E2F-8478-F2BC14B8A4C0.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	958802

Put me in coach. I could inhale a couple of those if need be.
    Nice cook and great camera skills to go along with.

Comment

Wow! That looks good. I think I may know what is for dinner tonight.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I almost missed this! I didn’t get the notification, but those look outstanding!

and that red sauce! MONEY!!!!! You could add some cubed, browned pork shoulder to that and let it cook for a few hours and you start building off of a great base recipe!

love it!!!!!

Comment

• marshall
            marshall commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe you would have got the notification if I spelled your name correctly? ! @barelfly
            😄
            Last edited by marshall; December 19, 2020, 03:54 PM.

Nice looking cook. This reinforces my interest in a flat top

Comment

• surfdog
            surfdog commented
            Editing a comment
            I think mine gets fajitas tossed onto it more than anything else. I mean, it’s versatile and all, but it’s simple to cook up mountains of fajitas.

• marshall
            marshall commented
            Editing a comment
            I looked at griddles for about a year before I bought one, there pretty great, fast easy clean up and cooks a lot at once in different heat zones

Nice I have a thick ribeye that's been dry brining w/ Tony's for 3 days, a yellow onion, and a pack of little tortillas. Fajitas for me today.

Comment

Paired with Cerveza, Spanish for PBR, Fajita so good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here