Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fajitarritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fajitarritos

Used the last of the left over pulled chucky to make fajita style burritos the other day. This belongs in the SUWYC thread, but how often do ya get to title a post "Fajitarritos"?

Sauted some peppers, onions, and garlic and dusted with some Mexican spices. Then I piled some shredded chucky on some tortillas and added some of the fajita veggies and some pepper-jack slices. Rolled 'em up and put then in a baking tray and added some grated Mexican cheese on top. Then I baked them to heat through and melt the cheese. Served with salsa and corn. Spectacular - no, but worth doin' again for sure.

Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20200518_170802[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.52 MB ID:	849431

Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20200518_170935[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	849432

Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20200518_173633[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	849433

Nice!

A little guacamole would be a great addition. The little single-serve packs from Aldi or Walmart are a favorite here.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct sir! But I wasn't going out for a single item these days...

That is a tasty looking meal !!!!

Comment

Looks great to me! It took me a couple of tries to say the name.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Try to say it after a couple drinks...

Might wanna go an find where ya left yer cheaters, Brother...

Both lookin, an soundin purty nigh onto Spectacular, here! (>>>jmkjmkjmkmnjkkkkkkkkk<<< Smokey sez Howdy, as he trods, yet again, crosst my keyboard, lol.) He's usually all over me like a Seersucker suit.

Mere words canot convey how flatterin, an gratifyin I find dat, from what was a malnutritioned, terrifed Rescue Kitty.

As mentioned, over th last few years, he was th one who came along, literally down th street, outta th gutter, an rescued me...

Nice Job, Brother!

Ya do got me curious bout yer choice of salsa, btw... love to hear yer thoughts, if possible...looks purty hand-thrown.
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 21, 2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I love to make salsa when I have tomatoes from the garden, but I am still at least 45 days away from that. This is Clint's Salsa. It's has no ingredients I can't pronounce and we love the flavor. I used to be able to buy it locally, but I have to mail order it now....

Fajitarritos...it rolls off the tongue so nicely when I say it. And I want to "git me some". Thanks RonB !

Kathryn

Comment

These sound so good! Chuckies are so versatile, there is no limits! LOL

Comment

Too bad chuck prices have gone up 50%!

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            Party pooper.

se ve maravilloso!

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            gracias

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here