Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think one bite would kill an average person, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think one bite would kill an average person, but...

... what a way to go:

I will take a chimichunga over that anyday.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm what about a deep fried papusa?

It kinda had me up until the pizza sauce...

Comment

Meh. I might try eating one but I'd never make one.

Comment

Mother of Science, that looks incredible. Mark me down for two. LOL. (That is, if I make it past the first one.)

Comment

I’m still not sure what to think of that. In disbelief, I think of someone even coming up with the idea.

Comment

Or you could take a hot dog, stuff it with some jack cheese, and roll it in a pizza. Cheesy Blasters!

Comment

Why? Who? What were they thinking? Did they actually eat it?

Comment

I'd eat that, but would not want to make it.

Comment

• RonB
                  RonB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They showed this on a morning show my wife was watching and it has over 30 ingredients...

It looked good in the springform pan. At that point in the video, I was wondering where they'd go next with it. If breaded and fried, I'd be tempted to eat it then and forego the pizza part. Pizza sauce and BBQ sauce together might confuse my taste buds.

Sort of like last week when we went to a friend's home for dinner. She served a casserole and salad. At one point my husband leaned over and whispered to me, "Is this a tuna or a chicken casserole?" I honestly couldn't answer. My taste buds were confused at that point by the Campbells soup flavors and couldn't get past them.

Kathryn

Comment

• DiverDriver
                  DiverDriver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree here in Fort Wayne they use bbq sauce on calzones and sausage rolls... YUCK!

• fzxdoc
                  fzxdoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh man, DiverDriver , that's just wrong, ruining a delicious calzone or sausage roll like that. I feel your pain.

K.

• Murdy
                  Murdy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had bbq chicken pizza before, pretty good actually, it was a regular item on Schlotzky's menu.

That has got to qualify for a food made with the most steps possible in cooking. My seal of approval !!!!

Comment

Ok, I'm in.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here