Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tacos Al Pastor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tacos Al Pastor

We hosted a block party on Saturday and I served tacos (grilled chicken, smoked chuck and pork al pastor). First time making Al Pastor (same with smoking a boneless chuck). I found the recipe on "serious eats" (just Google 'serious eats al pastor' and it will come up with a picture tutorial). Here are my prep photos. I always seem to forget to post the finished product cuz I'm so busy serving and eating. True in this case too.....sorry. But they came out fantastic. Crisped on my new 'Little Griddle' stainless steel griddle and served on small corn tortillas with roasted pineapple, pico de gallo (minced wht onion and cilantro) and homemade red & green salsa.

Attached Files

Looks amazing!

Comment

Fantastic tacos!

Comment

Originally posted by texastweeter View Post
        Fantastic tacos!
        I'm missing something, where are the tacos ???? The Al Pastor looks amazing btw

Comment

• TripleB
          TripleB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah..... I know. I get busy right at the end with serving the tacos and I forget to take pics. I do that all the time. We're having them again tomorrow night for leftovers and I'll take some pics and update this thread.

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          don't send a toilet pic to Troutman lol.

Aaannnd..... now I'm leaning back toward "Taco Party" for the 4th.

Comment

Love me some tacos al pastor. Hard to find corn tacos where I live..

Comment

👍👍👍 .🕶

Comment

Looks great!!

Comment

Nicely done

Comment

Can't find taco de tripa in America due to regulations, but they are GREAT too! Cow udder tacos (not the tripe ones you find here) sound nasty, but that just means more for me!

Comment

• mnavarre
                    mnavarre commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I dunno, the tripa you get here is probably more nasty than udder if it ain't cleaned right.

You have made me hungry.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here