Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salsa Verde Pulled Pork Enchiladas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome post thanks! I will have to try this one out.

Comment

Mi Esposa es chicana. As we say, "If you use flour tortillas, the terrorists win". Of course, you are speaking of Tex-Mex, so you get a pass. 🤢

Comment

• Bkhuna
        Bkhuna commented
        Editing a comment
        The trick is to take the corn tortillas and dip them in hot oil for a few seconds. You have to do that with fresh corn tortillas. We buy ours at a little tortillaria down the street. They will dissolve if not semi-fried first.

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry still prefer flour, each to his own

• synodog
        synodog commented
        Editing a comment
        Grew up with corn tortilla enchiladas but loved mom’s or grandpas flour tortillas for burritos or tacos. So glad mi esposa gringa learned how to make them as well as grandmas tamales.

Looks like a killer recipe. Thanks for sharing this excellent write up!

Comment

I'm hungry NOW!

Comment

• treesmacker
          treesmacker commented
          Editing a comment
          I saved your entire recipe with pics to my OneNote - under two tabs "Pork" and "Mexican". Love Salsa Verde, and love enchiladas. Unfortunately, my wife is somewhat lactose intolerant, so don't have them often.
          Thanks for the very professionally done write up with excellent picture step by step illustration!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here