Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChefStep's weeknight strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChefStep's weeknight strategy

I know some of y'all don't like ChefSteps but I really love those guys. So nerdy and hilarious, I love their videos. Anyway, they have a weeknight strategy where you mix any SV protein w any vegetable puree and any salad. It took me an hour and 5 mins to bang out this meal. Pretty easy and very delicious. If you're not familiar, you should check it out. Lots of great ideas.

ChefSteps is here to make cooking more fun. Get recipes, tips, and videos that show the whys behind the hows for sous vide, grilling, baking, and more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chefsteps thigh.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	272100Click image for larger version

Name:	SV thighs.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	272101

Wait, you didnt use the joule! Just kidding - looks great.

Comment

I'm with you brother. Those simple puree, salad, protein dishes are awesome. Endlessly variable. Who can be against those guys, Meathead is in their best videos.

Comment

I haven't tried any yet but I want to. I'm a big chefsteps fan. You can't argue with all of the free content they put out.

Comment

Crispy skin chicken thigh with a kale salad and sweet potatoe puree?. I've tried it and it was one of the best indoor cooked meals I've ever had! Great combination of flavors and textures...

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          I would love to try it with a smoked chicken thigh fillet... I thing it would be awesome!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here