Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a Joule update!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a Joule update!!

Hello all this may be a redundant post. I can only go back about 24 hours on old post and this e mail is 3 days old (yeah I dont check e mail that often) but finally got an E mail from Chef Steps telling me the product wont be arriving until late November. If you were planing on using it for Thanksgiving Supper you may be disappointed.
    here it the full e mail:

Thank you for preordering Joule in August. You’ve been patiently awaiting your shipment, and we truly appreciate your support.

We began shipping Joule preorders in September, and although we are sending them as quickly as possible, orders placed in August will now be arriving by the end of November, not October. We apologize for the delay.

We’ll send you an email with a tracking number as soon as we can get your Joule out the door to you. We are fulfilling preorders in the order in which they were received. We will not send any new Joule orders before all the preorders—including yours—have been fulfilled.

As promised, we are offering a full refund if you wish to cancel your purchase at any time. Please visit our support page to submit a ticket, and we will be happy to assist you with an immediate refund.

We can’t tell you how much we appreciate your patience!

Team ChefSteps

I considered using the Refund option cause I can get another Anova for 149.00 bucks in less than a week. But I'm intrigued by the Joule so will wait for it. have a good weekend and enjoy what ever your cooking today!!

My Anova is 24+ hours in on an eye of round at 131 degrees F.

Will definitely look into the joule if I need another.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      how many hours you gonna go on that eye of round? Gonna sear it at the end? Sounds interesting!
      I wanted a 2nd SV to do Vegetables (they are at a higher temp) so liked that joule had the magnetic bottom so I could use it in my stainless still pots.

Thanks for the update GadjetGriller. I'm going to wait it out. I'm in the midst of a move to FL from TN and all my cookers and Anova are not in the same state as me. I'll be with them in a week or two and will be busy organizing the house so the time will (hopefully) fly by.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      Thought I wanted to end up in FL! But now I think it may be to hot and humid for me lol! which part of FL? (pan handel, central fl or south beach?)

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      GadjetGriller I'll be in the panhandle, a few miles east of Pensacola in Milton.

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      nice! had time share in Destin Fl but there were 2 hurricanes that ruined it. They rebuilt once but not twice. (turned out nice for us Time share became a money pit) enjoy the area!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here