Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joule?

I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about when the Joule's are gonna ship? I go to the ChefSteps site and when I log in all it shows me is that I ordered one (and paid for it) back on Aug 9th. Status does say unfulfilled but other than that not a word on if they are shipping or if not when they are shipping? I did see somewhere that they said they would send them out in the order they received them. Seems to me they should at least give some info (the money has already come out of my CC so I think some sort of up date should be available)

I got an email yesterday that they have started shipping:

We’re thrilled to announce that the first Joules have officially shipped! Huzzah! We truly appreciate your patience, and we’re confident that cooking with Joule will be worth the wait.
    Important things:
    • We’re sending Joules as fast as we can, in the order in which they were purchased. The first ones are on their way right now, with hundreds more catching overseas flights each day. We are working hard to unite every Joule with its preorder owner over the next several weeks.
    • We will send you a tracking number as soon as your Joule ships. Please be on the lookout for a shipping confirmation email from us.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fuzzydaddy That was exactly what I wanted to know! (I'm guessing that since I bought mine on the day they sold out that my shipping date is one of the several weeks away ones )

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      GadjetGriller I'm right there with you on getting in near the end.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here