Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anova Bluetooth and WiFi Sous Vide Cooker is on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anova Bluetooth and WiFi Sous Vide Cooker is on sale

15% ($30) off at Amazon.com

I need to order some curing salt RIGHT NOW so I can do another pastrami.

Comment

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep ... time to go broke saving money!

Damn you guys. I was looking at this over the weekend and figured I would hold off a bit...

Of course I'm gonna buy it if it's on sale

Comment

MBMorgan, Jerod Broussard, @Rfullrez, I think I am too Old to Learn Souix Vee Doo! I have barely learned Chippewa! I'm Out for Now!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Never too old, Dan ... I'm living proof ...

Well, it's official ... I'm $169 (plus state tax) poorer now ...

Comment

I like it better when Anova had their $50 off sale

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I've been wanting one of these for a while now.

Comment

Please someone fill me in on the benefit of WiFi/B-tooth on a sous vide circulator? Don't they hold a set temp, what is there to monitor and adjust?

Comment

• choffert
              choffert commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess if you're the type to run the smoker from the office...

Huskee - It's like a TV remote control ... you don't have to get off the couch to change the channel. In the case of wifi you don't even have to return to your home city ... or continent.
            Last edited by MBMorgan; April 26, 2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here