Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long distance recipe success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cool post
    thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Great post Mosca. It's what makes this site so good. Always so fun to cook with Family---even if it's from a distance.

Comment

Super Dad! Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That's great and saving the recipe for the next time when I Cook.

Comment

Mosca , this is awesome and thanks for the additional link....

BUT....

I think "the vaunted chilimaster of Mountain Top PA" needs to share some more of his chili recipes and secrets!!!!

I’m always up for some new and good chili recipes.... especially going into this time of year!

Comment

I don't know how I missed this, but great post, (even though I'm a bit late...)

Comment

Great teaching your daughter. Think you just taught me something too, i will have to try that.

Comment

I also just found this post/thread. What I want to know is when Mosca is gonna hook a fellow NEPA/Poconos brother up? I mean, it would totally be worth the ~45 min drive up I-380 to score some awesome chili 😁😁😁

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here