Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chili Poll: beans or no beans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oak Smoke View Post
    Born Texan here, No beans.
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Putting beans in chili here in Tejas is a hanging offense.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Naw Save The Beans Your Rattle Snakes Add Enough Flavor❓❗️❓ Dan

I voted for "I'll try any kind of chili, with our without" or something like that. Growing up, my mom always make chili with kidney beans. My wife makes white chili, with chicken and Great Northern Beans. My son makes Steak and Shake chili, with a can of Coke in it and kidney beans (went to middle school with the son of a franchise holder). I make Fire & Brimstone Chili, and mine has black beans, which are my first choice. One time we took three first place ribbons in different categories, wife took grand champion. I've won the hot chili category several times. But that was in Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa, not Texas.

Comment

If you put beans in your chili, the terrorists win

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        In this case, my wife would be the terrorist!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here