Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombdiggity Chili AKA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombdiggity Chili AKA

Wow. I just made MH Detroit Coney Chili for the festivities tomorrow. It's Super delicious!! Doubled the recipe and used 1.20Lbs lamb leg, 1lbs beef heart and 1lbs ribcap and scrap from a previous rib roast I was saving for a grind. Wondra flour, Tabasco/Chipolte for the 1tsp of hot sauce. Fresh ground pepper and home made chicken stock instead of water.

i have no idea what the original tastes like but this is amazing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7486.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	341855

Name:	IMG_7488.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	341856

Name:	IMG_7492.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	341857

Looking good!

Comment

Looks good to me. I wish my wife liked chili...

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        This is all meat and love. No beans. That help?

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        That's how to do it HouseHomey NO beans. Especially here in the pit. We're carnivores. Heck I don't even like veggies and such. Just eat them cause they're supposed to be good for you.
        Well not entirely true but I'll take the meat any day.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here