Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART I

As adults we're only kidding ourselves (most of us anyway) if we say cereal is for kids....or cereal is only for breakfast for that matter.

What's your favorite? Below are some of the popular breakfast cereals in the USA, if you're outside the US you might not recognize some.

Limited to 10 choices in a poll (which I realize hardly covers the best ones!), so if the following 10 choices don't cover you, or you're outside the US, explain your choice(s) in the comments!

Link to PART II of this poll
    Captain Crunch
    26.92%
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    15.38%
    Raisin Bran
    23.08%
    Wheaties (or similar)
    3.85%
    Honey Bunches of Oats
    11.54%
    Cheerios plain
    3.85%
    Cheerios (a flavored variety)
    7.69%
    Rice Krispies
    3.85%
    Frosted Flakes
    15.38%
    Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles
    19.23%
    Last edited by Huskee; May 10, 2016, 11:13 PM.

I just voted for Frosted Flakes but only because Cocoa Krispies wasn't represented. Cocoa Pebbles are okay but they have a slight off taste to them, at least from what I can remember.

My wife keeps a shopping list on our refrigerator that we both add to throughout the week. When she sees some of the cereals that I've added to this weeks list she's going to think I've lost my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ribeyeguy View Post
      I just voted for Frosted Flakes but only because Cocoa Krispies wasn't represented. Cocoa Pebbles are okay but they have a slight off taste to them, at least from what I can remember.

My wife keeps a shopping list on our refrigerator that we both add to throughout the week. When she sees some of the cereals that I've added to this weeks list she's going to think I've lost my mind.
      Lol. They're coming out with Ice Cream Pebbles too (serious). Hmmm, too sweet I wonder? Why don't you add them to your list and let me know!

Comment

Raisin Bran was my vote, but I don't remember the last time we had cereal in the house.

Comment

Without Golden Grahams teh list is teh fail.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          To each their pwn man To each their pwn. BTW you are right.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought I added Golden Grahams. They are a fav of mine.

I think I see a PART III coming.....

Honey Nut Cheerios!

Comment

Woo hoo
          Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember really liking that, but haven't seen it in forever. At least that I can remember.

Anyone remember Raisin Nut Bran, with the nut-coated raisins? Is that still around? I haven't seen it in a long time.

Comment

I'll pick Captain Crunch I like the peanut butter variety

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here