Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poppers first attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poppers first attempt

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	205115 i grew some jalepeno in my garden and made some poppers today with sharp cheddar cheese and bacon and they turned out pretty good, my wife liked them. She wants me to make them again. I cooked them on my smoker at 325F while I was making chicken wings.

Looks good to me!

Comment

They look great!

Comment

They look great! Try them with Meathead 's brie cheese and bacon on top (or pulled pork, or pulled chucky) then cheddar. The creamy brie cheese really amps them up.
        Also there is a jalapeno strand called "fooled ya" you can grow without the heat. Impresses those types that can't stand the heat, but still want tasty food.

Comment

Argoboy the next time you make them get some mini meatballs or little smokies. I like filling the jalapeno half with cream cheese then add some cheddar cheese then press a meatball or a little smokey wrap with bacon and sprinkle some rub on the bacon. I love them and will doing some tomorrow.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here