Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART III

Here's PART III of the favorite cereal poll. Links to PART I and PART II

As adults we're only kidding ourselves (most of us anyway) if we say cereal is for kids....or cereal is only for breakfast for that matter.

What's your favorite? Below are some of the popular breakfast cereals in the USA, if you're outside the US you might not recognize some.

Limited to 10 choices in a poll (which I realize hardly covers the best ones!), so if the following 10 choices don't cover you, or you're outside the US, explain your choice(s) in the comments!

(I can add up to 4 more so if you think of any missing from here and the previous PART I & PART II, (links above) let me know)
    Golden Grahams
    14.29%
    Lucky Charms
    21.43%
    Reese's Peanut Butter Crunch
    7.14%
    Grape Nuts
    28.57%
    Cocoa Krispies
    21.43%
    All Bran
    7.14%

You only needed Lucky Charms on this one.

BTW I voted and it didn't take.

Comment

i voted and it didn't take either

who the heck likes grape nuts? are you a horse?

Comment

• DeusDingo
        DeusDingo commented
        Editing a comment
        we have 3 horses as members?!

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Grape Nuts very much, thank you.

• DeusDingo
        DeusDingo commented
        Editing a comment
        do they allow milk in the stable? clop twice for yes, once for no

Hahahaha, how the hell did grape nuts get on the same list as Reeses Peanut Butter Crunch and Lucky Charms? Grape Nuts is something I would put under my tires in an ice storm for traction!! Or like Dingo said, "Are you a horse?" Huskee DeusDingo

Comment

He's got All Bran

Comment

• DeusDingo
          DeusDingo commented
          Editing a comment
          you can at least chew all bran without fear of cracking a molar

My vote didn't take either. I love Grape Nuts, but like Grape Nuts Flakes even more. The first time I brewed beer I had a helluva time trying to figure where I had smelled the aroma before. Then it dawned on me...Grape Nuts! The same grains that are Grape Nuts are basically the same ones used to brew beer. So now every time I have an ale I just call it a bowl of cereal in a bottle.

Comment

• DeusDingo
          DeusDingo commented
          Editing a comment
          founders oatmeal breakfast stout

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          DeusDingo I will have to take a look for it this weekend. That would be good with some vanilla ice cream.

I eat barbecue for breakfast.

Comment

I hardly ever eat cereal.
          I go back to my chilhoood roots.
          8 saltine crackers-milk and a little sugar.
          Better than cereal any day.

Comment

Hmmm...looks like the poll isn't working. I'll try to work on that later...

Comment

Captain Crunch

Comment

Bacon. With eggs. Sausage is a close runner-up.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                OH you....

• billg71
                billg71 commented
                Editing a comment
                Are hash browns a cereal?

Cocoa Krispies without question.

Comment

I prefer pulled pork with a little melted sharp cheddar for breakfast, but choosing one of the options I would go with Cocoa Krispies.

Comment

I gotta say I wouldn't eat any of 'em. My wife makes a great granola--oats, almonds, dried fruit, cashews, maple syrup... We eat that most mornings topped with fruit--usually pineapple, blueberries and grapes, all topped with home made yogurt and cinnamon. Tasty, nutritious, not too sweet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here