Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    DeusDingo I will have to take a look for it this weekend. That would be good with some vanilla ice cream.

• DeusDingo
    commented on 's reply
    founders oatmeal breakfast stout

• DeusDingo
    commented on 's reply
    you can at least chew all bran without fear of cracking a molar

• Craigar
    replied
    My vote didn't take either. I love Grape Nuts, but like Grape Nuts Flakes even more. The first time I brewed beer I had a helluva time trying to figure where I had smelled the aroma before. Then it dawned on me...Grape Nuts! The same grains that are Grape Nuts are basically the same ones used to brew beer. So now every time I have an ale I just call it a bowl of cereal in a bottle.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    He's got All Bran

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Hahahaha, how the hell did grape nuts get on the same list as Reeses Peanut Butter Crunch and Lucky Charms? Grape Nuts is something I would put under my tires in an ice storm for traction!! Or like Dingo said, "Are you a horse?" Huskee DeusDingo

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    I can take them once every 10 years just because I like seeing THAT MUCH milk disappear.

• DeusDingo
    replied
    i voted and it didn't take either

who the heck likes grape nuts? are you a horse?

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    You only needed Lucky Charms on this one.

BTW I voted and it didn't take.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    started a poll POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART III

POLL: Favorite Cereal? PART III

Golden Grahams
    14.29%
    Lucky Charms
    21.43%
    Reese's Peanut Butter Crunch
    7.14%
    Grape Nuts
    28.57%
    Cocoa Krispies
    21.43%
    All Bran
    7.14%
    Here's PART III of the favorite cereal poll. Links to PART I and PART II

As adults we're only kidding ourselves (most of us anyway) if we say cereal is for kids....or cereal is only for breakfast for that matter.

What's your favorite? Below are some of the popular breakfast cereals in the USA, if you're outside the US you might not recognize some.

Limited to 10 choices in a poll (which I realize hardly covers the best ones!), so if the following 10 choices don't cover you, or you're outside the US, explain your choice(s) in the comments!

(I can add up to 4 more so if you think of any missing from here and the previous PART I & PART II, (links above) let me know)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here