Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just wont be the same this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just wont be the same this year.

Bad news:

Time to hand out bbq and beer for the parents...

Comment

Plenty sugar elsewhere. Course less leftovers to go on sale.

I got 2 bags of chocolate to temper and coat almonds with. Tempted to boil and peel the almonds.

Comment

People will read this and start hoarding chocolate now. It’s OK. I have 20 cases of COSTCO toilet paper I couldn’t sell for a profit on Amazon. I figure I’ll just offload it onto the trick-or-treaters.

Comment

• N227GB
          N227GB commented
          Editing a comment
          Or you could TP a neighbor's tree!

Scrambled eggs

Comment

First world problems- not enough regular AND halloween chocolate.

Comment

It is only one manufacture that can't meet demand. There are still many others that should be able to keep up.

Comment

call me a cynic, but....I wouldn't worry, when the bigwigs realize there'll be no bonus's handed out because of missed production numbers, there'll be sugar a plenty being delivered to Hershey's plants.

Comment

We hand out hot baked potatoes. They make a satisfying "thunk" when dropped into the trick-or-treat bags.

Who doesn't love a baked potato?

Comment

• lemayp
                lemayp commented
                Editing a comment
                Plain or with toppings? Without sour cream, whats the point.

Hershey reported earnings yesterday that was better than expectations, and Investor's Business Daily featured them as their Stock Of The Day. I don't own HSY; just thought I'd share.

Link to story here.

Comment

That's bittersweet news for Hershey
                😂😂😂
                may have to hand out bacon this year

Comment

It’s sad when many Americans think Hershey is good chocolate. I was so pi**ed off when they bought Scharffenberger, my go-to artisanal US chocolate maker. Fortunately, the quality seems to still be there in their baking products.

Comment

• lemayp
                    lemayp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, i was really disappointed while stealing some of my daughter's Halloween candy last year. I used to really like the hersheys minatures and now they taste like chalk.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here