Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potato Chips Your preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t mention it because it was a "chip" thread but where is everyone on Dot’s Pretzels? They’re incredibly addictive. So frikkin good. I’m 👎🏼 on the SW flavor though.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bkhuna
      Bkhuna commented
      Editing a comment
      I live in the Rectum of Dixie and have never seen them.

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      Bkhuna, I find Dot's at my local Piggly Wiggly and Super Target. They are consistently at the Pig. Oddly enough, they are sold near our hunting camp at the local Co-op.

And I'm guessing, "rectum of dixie". You referring to Montgomery?

• Bkhuna
      Bkhuna commented
      Editing a comment
      au4stree I'm referring to Orlando, a place that even Auburn, AL can laugh out.

Kettle cooked Salt & Vinegar would be my favorite. I do prefer Wavy over original, otherwise. Mostly because they are easier for dipping.

Comment

Regular lays are best
      Kettle are second best
      Pringles are ass

Comment

Utz are my favorite. Can’t get them out here but I always get some when I’m back visiting in Maryland. Utz ripples sour cream and onion are my favorite but everything Utz is good, especially the crab chips 😋.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
          "Don't Fergit Th Guy's!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy's 001.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1168529
          Ha Ha brother! LMAO!
          Attached Files

Comment

I had to do some hunting but success!

Attached Files

Comment

Gentle reminder, please use the Recipes channels for posting actual recipes. All other food talk belong in the Discussion channels. Thank you!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gan-grippos-chip-012913-4-3_4.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	1172563

I'm not claiming these are the best. Just that they are very, very good and they are my personal favorite BBQ chip. :-) Based out of Cincy.

Comment

First of all, ridged chips are BY FAR the superior chip style. I would also like to say that there are way too many chips that go too light on whatever flavoring they use. I say if you’re gonna flavor the chip then FLAVOR THE CHIP! That being said, a flat chip is in my top three:
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Arsenlael; February 9, 2022, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Classic Lays chips
                    Nacho Cheese Doritos
                    Juanitas Tortilla chips
                    Chili Cheese Fritos
                    Funyuns
                    Classic crunchy Cheetos

They all have their place, but these are our regulars or go-tos if we have chips at home.

Comment

Lays here along with Lays Kettle cooked when we have them.

Comment

For those that like the Whole Shabang chips (aka prison chips), Clancy’s All Dressed chips are remarkably similar, much cheaper, and more easily available.
                        Last edited by STEbbq; June 10, 2023, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Not big on chips but I like Juanita's corn chips and I just ate a Kettle Truffle flavor chip which I think is pretty darn good.

Comment

Y'all (as Panhead John would say) can drag up an old thread, but you can't drag up Debra.

Comment

• Panhead John
                              Panhead John commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I sure miss her…….😢

Is she still.here. She the only one I placed on my ignore list. There were some others who came close but out outstanding Mods and Meathead took care of it👍

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                              ComfortablyNumb commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Banned, she is gone for good.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here